Seedcorn Workshop Thurles 2009
Date : Wednesday 15.07.09
Details : If you have your sights set on success and want to fuel your business plan with a share of this major prize fund (€360,000), our workshop gives all the information and advice you need to enter the 2009 Seedcorn Business Competition.
In every way it’s a great opportunity to learn from the experts how to fine-tune your business plan and perfect your investment pitch. The know-how you gain is invaluable not just for this competition; it will help you improve your investor readiness. So you’re set to impress to get the finance you need to take your business to the next level.
This workshop is also a great networking event, as you’ll meet business mentors and other entrepreneurs.
The sessions should last around an hour and refreshments will be provided.
The workshop covers the following:
– Details of previous winners & finalists including a breakdown of sector by Region.
– Why companies should enter the competition; covering the benefits of participating in the competition
– Explanation of the eligibility criteria and selection criteria
– Explanation/discussion around which category the business should enter,
– Outline of the Competition timeframes
Location : Tipperary Technology Park, Thurles
Free of Charge
If you would like to register for an event listed above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 3083 84151 (048 from Ireland).